VIRIDIS Design, Engineer, Supply, Construct, Operate and Maintain a complete palm oil mill with the focus on energy efficiency to optimise energy usage in process, generate more electricity than required and sell excess electricity.
- To reduce process steam consumption
- To increase steam generation efficiency
- To increase electricity generation efficiency
- Higher rate of steam generation
- Higher boiler availability
- Higher fuel savings
- Lower operating costs
- Higher electricity generation
- Additional income stream
- No changes to palm oil production capability
- Equipment design prioritizing operating cost
VIRIDIS is able to design high operating efficiency process equipment with an optimal cost.
- Exhaust Steam Heat Recovery
An exhaust steam heat recovery system is designed to recover energy of waste heat from a hot gas steam. It produces steam that can be used in a process (cogeneration) or used to drive a steam turbine (combined cycle).
- Utilization of Recovered Heat
VIRIDIS’s energy efficient solution includes utilization of recovered heat of a gas engine heat pump. Recovered engine heat is used either to evaporate the working fluid or to heat the supplied water.
- Boiler Upgrades
Our boiler upgrades includes modification on existing plants or installation of new boiler that capable of withstanding high pressure in the system.
- Turbine Upgrades
VIRIDIS provides reliable and efficient single and multi-stage steam turbines for mechanical drive applications with flexible design options to meet your power and steam conditions.